Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BF's

That's Best Friends. These boys have no choice. They just HAVE to be best friends.
And yes. Those are MY boys crying in every picture. Cause that's what you get when your mom is a photographer. Kids who don't want their picture taken. Awesome.

We've been intending to take the boys pictures for a few weeks now. But we have all been sick and busy.

But we finally picked a day.

And what do you know...it rained. So instead of a fun new location we sought shelter on Davi's deck. Which is pretty apropos seeing as that is where we spend so much of our friend time anyway.

So enjoy our chaos. We sure did.



This one I've titled "Multi-tasking chaos"








And then the boys REALLY let loose and demonstrated their dancing skills, which can loosely be defined as "crumping". (or Krumping)





17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel like i can hear these pictures! :]

also, Ben's shirt? omg.
Also again? the 3 baby boys being all squishy in that chair makes me want to get pregnant again. yesterday.

Lisa said...

That is a lot of boys!

Stephanie said...

man why is it so hard to take pictures of a bunch of kids- aprticuarly your own! we try the grandkid pictures every year and there is always tears (and yes, they are always ambrose's tears!)

Sunny said...

What a cute bunch of boys! It is so hard to get pictures of kids but I think you did really well! I love Ben in the middle of the two bigger babies. So adorable!

IndianaJones said...

so many boys! I love it...these are all kinds of awesome.
I can hardly believe how big Ben (no pun intended)looks in that first picture and Calvin is taking holding his baby brother SO seriously it just kills me.

Mommy Diffee said...

Dying ... dying ... dying ...! I love ALL of our boys dearly! Look at them dancing ... love it! Thank you SO MUCH lorie for the fun photo shoot! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Those are just adorable!!!! Love that dancing!

Amy said...

Hilarious! And so cute!

Excellent Parent said...

I think this would have been a real party if there were three cheatwood boys there!

alyssa said...

Oh my gosh, all those little boys are SO adorable! I love Ben's shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

also in love with ben's shirt. and in love with all the mamas of these adorable boys

Eric and Emily said...

Aren't boys the best!? : )

Kate said...

Wow, that's a lot of testosterone going on there! :) So do you just use transfer paper to trace a design onto your fabric? Or do you have a super-duper secret source for iron on patterns? I've recognized Sublime Stitching stuff, but the Big Ben is genius!!

mytwentysixthyear said...

i looooove these! i love all these crazy wild boys in stripes.
and can i just say it is so not fair that lijah isnt in those pictures. so wrong. you girls and your photo shoots with the boys make me want to move home.

lorieloo said...

oooh do it gretch! or just come visit again soon! =)

Mama2 said...

Henry wasn't really screaming because of the pictures. He just wanted the dancing at the party to get started.

Talia said...

I have never ever in my life seen a bunch of cuter boys. The end.