we just saw Up when Indy was sick earlier this week...such a sweet movie. You should take these balls to some photo shoots with kids...what a great color contrast and fun inducer. Henry is such a doll.
It feeels sooo nice today! We opened up all our windows!
the beautiful sunshine is the calm before the storm...literally. :(
How fun! I am so jealous that you have sun and a lawn and warmth. We have snow and slush and clouds. :)
Your pictures are so beautiful and the colors are so vivid! I know how you feel with all of the fog and gloomy weather. It sure does depress a person.
Whose car is that at your house?
He he so cute Lorie =) I have loved the sun as well! If it sticks around I call for a park play date!
these pictures sure brightened up my gray day :) LOVE the colors and Henry's cute lil face peeking out!! He looks like he's having so much fun. it's so awesome that you captured this. You do capture things so wonderfully, sweet friend.ps. I MISS YOU
Post a Comment
8 comments:
we just saw Up when Indy was sick earlier this week...such a sweet movie.
You should take these balls to some photo shoots with kids...what a great color contrast and fun inducer. Henry is such a doll.
It feeels sooo nice today! We opened up all our windows!
the beautiful sunshine is the calm before the storm...literally. :(
How fun! I am so jealous that you have sun and a lawn and warmth. We have snow and slush and clouds. :)
Your pictures are so beautiful and the colors are so vivid! I know how you feel with all of the fog and gloomy weather. It sure does depress a person.
Whose car is that at your house?
He he so cute Lorie =) I have loved the sun as well! If it sticks around I call for a park play date!
these pictures sure brightened up my gray day :) LOVE the colors and Henry's cute lil face peeking out!! He looks like he's having so much fun.
it's so awesome that you captured this. You do capture things so wonderfully, sweet friend.
ps. I MISS YOU
Post a Comment