And here's hoping it's our last spring with mud puddles instead of grass puddles...I have my fingers crossed.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So jealous that you can play outside. You can't even see what our lawn is made out of because it's covered in about a foot of snow. Julianne has major cabin fever and I am losing my mind!
I'm so glad you let him be a boy and let him go get dirt nasty in his PJ's. I mean Grass is cool and all, and I know you've wanted a backyard since you've moved in, but I mean right now at his age, nothing beats a big ol pile of dirt. I mean you yourself made mud pies, and I mean I'd be super pumped for a pile of dirt. While grass, means barefeet, and naps in the sun, there's something to having a backyard full of dirt for a 2 year old. I mean he has a mansion sized sandbox. Score!! Love ya
I love this post...but then any big surprise? Messy, dirty and rain puddles? the best. AND I agree with everything your brother said. spot on. good for you Mama for sending him out into the mud jungle to let him explore.
He looks like he's having so much fun! Our backyard is still dirt and it has been 5 years. I'm also crossing my fingers that we'll have green grass soon!
8 comments:
So jealous that you can play outside. You can't even see what our lawn is made out of because it's covered in about a foot of snow. Julianne has major cabin fever and I am losing my mind!
Love it! We got out our rain boots yesterday too! But where is Ben? You didn't let him puddle jump too? ;)
a wittle boys dream! you're such a fun mama :)
boys are like magnets to puddles!
did he wipe his paws?
I'm so glad you let him be a boy and let him go get dirt nasty in his PJ's. I mean Grass is cool and all, and I know you've wanted a backyard since you've moved in, but I mean right now at his age, nothing beats a big ol pile of dirt. I mean you yourself made mud pies, and I mean I'd be super pumped for a pile of dirt. While grass, means barefeet, and naps in the sun, there's something to having a backyard full of dirt for a 2 year old. I mean he has a mansion sized sandbox. Score!!
Love ya
I love this post...but then any big surprise? Messy, dirty and rain puddles? the best. AND
I agree with everything your brother said. spot on. good for you Mama for sending him out into the mud jungle to let him explore.
He looks like he's having so much fun! Our backyard is still dirt and it has been 5 years. I'm also crossing my fingers that we'll have green grass soon!
Post a Comment