"need you now" by Lady Antebellum. whenever I hear it I stop whatever I'm doing and sing along. and I've been known to hit repeat a few times as well. Love that song.
rosemary bread. yum.
meal planning and/or cooking. I'm gaining courage. feeling confident. improvising from time to time. and after over seven years of marriage I mostly like what I make. ask the hubs, that took a LONG time. I am my own worst critic. (aren't we all?)
project runway. I know, I know, ever since it moved to lifetime it's lost it's shiny luster. but I still am holding fast. I just love to see what they come up with. even if I hardly ever agree with the judges.
writing blogs in my head that never make it to print. you all know what I'm talking about. if I had the time I could sit down and write a weeks worth of blogs. but instead I'm trying to be more purposeful with my time. giving more to my sons. trying to invest more in my marriage. and most importantly making a valiant effort to spend time daily with my Savior. loving the Hosea precepts study I'm doing. so thankful I signed up. thankful that I continue to go. and even more thankful for a husband who encourages me and supports me and understands how important that hour and half each week is.
am attempting to exercise. don't misread that. I said attempting people. attempting. last week it was two days. the rain this week has kept me from doing anything thus far...we might have to go for a bike ride in the rain tomorrow...hmmm...
business business bizness. website stuff. branding stuff. logo stuff. expenses expenses expenses. it's all so overwhelming and all so fun and exciting. even if it's still mostly all in the "designing in my head" phase.
not using capital letters while blogging. cause I don't have the time. and I think it kind of looks cool.
etsy. I know this is really not a new one, but I'm on a kick right now. a bad one.
french press coffee with really yummy creamers. I like that I can make just enough for me and not feel like I'm being wasteful. and creme brulee is my current favorite creamer. so so so good.
my boys. all three of them. I am a blessed woman to be married to this man. to be mother to these sweet little boys. daily they each challenge me. daily I learn something new from each of them. daily I am thankful for them in my life, and how they sweeten this little life of mine.
now excuse me while I go peak at all three of those sleeping men before I make the rounds, checking the locks, turning off the lights, checking the thermostat, changing over the laundry, brushing my teeth, washing my face, as I wash away the grime of the day and sleep soundly in the knowledge that the Lord has us safely in His hands.




8 comments:
Just got to say I've gotten hooked on your blog through my good friend Molly! Your boys are adorable and i love all your pics. i am going to try that mac n chz now cause it sounds incredible!!!
:0) Hi there Ms.Lorie... i can relate to you so much its crazy haha surprise surprise i know... i totally understand the whole "head Blogging" i do it daily and yet my blog still has a whole wopping three posts haha, esty yes i will confess my mane is Ashley and i am an addict. Mac and cheese is bomb haha and boys are amazing! love Me :0)
So LOVE that you are being encouraged with the Hosea study! I love having you there. May God bless you as you are faithful to getting time in His Word! Claudia
this post made my heart happy on many levels.
and seriously Ben is huge...can't even tell he was early...amazing Mama milk you got there.
all my love.
haha, love that you had to clarify that you were ATTEMPTING exercise.
your blogs are not good for me right now. I really want to start a family, but know that I have to wait. It's not the right time yet...I feel confident that the Lord has communicated that to me. However, seeing your lovely family makes me want to ignore God and do it myself. I love you cousin.
not gonna lie. i had a bad day. the kind you wish you never hafta do over again. but then i come to your blog & i cry. then i smile. your blog makes me happy, even when i'm not. :)
this is a precious post
-gretchen
Post a Comment