Henry is quite the big helper. When he wants to.

He thought he was pretty big stuff feeding his brother.

In an effort to cut down on bath time I attempted to put Ben in with Henry the other night.
But Ben is still just to small for the seat. Henry did have a ball putting bubbles on Ben's head though.
I don't know who is more anxious for them to share baths, me or Henry. He really does adore his brother.
Even if it is a fierce, loveyoutodeath, kind of adoring.


8 comments:
try putting Ben in a Bumbo in the bath
My boys are 23 months apart (now 3 1/2 and 1 1/2) and they love baths together. My boys really started connecting when my youngest started to crawl. Now they play together all the time. By the way, I loved your post about being a mom to boys. So cute.
Gosh I just can't get over how much they look alike...it's like you have a "little Henry" and a "big Henry", except one of them is a whole other person! :) They are growing up so fast, but seriously as cute as can be!! You are one blessed Mommy!
brothers in the bath. nothin' cuter :) & henry giving ben a bottle?! omigosh! cute!
Haha! That's totally the kind of love we have going on over here... "a fierce, loveyoutodeath, kind of adoring." Very well put.
We tried the bumbo when Malachi was too small for the bathseat...IT FLOATS!! It felt not so safe. At all. LOL, that was just our experience tho ;)
I love love brother pictures. My heart just melts when I see a big brother loving on his baby brother, melts!
so cute! love this! lovely boys.
I really like your bath seat! And geat use of bubble pee pee hiding =)
Post a Comment