awww luckly Reid has not done this (yet)... but the last couple pictures of him cleaning up his mess are just priceless :0) tooo cute :0) gotta love washable crayons and markers :0) i just bought reid alot of the color wonder stuff and i love it :0)
being that i don't have children yet, i thought the point of this post was that henry ruined your kitchen walls. so glad that's not what actually happened.
LOL dying here! It is about time, I was getting jealous of how you could leave markers out and your son did not do this ... now your kitchen matches my play roon LOL Such "creative" children we have =)
ahahahaha.... oh, Henry. Looks like fun to me!!! :) I've never seen a cuter mischief-maker though.
here's something funny: I never get any of my posts linked to, but the one about poop?? Three times. Apparently poop is a popular topic. I should probably write about it more!
7 comments:
awww luckly Reid has not done this (yet)... but the last couple pictures of him cleaning up his mess are just priceless :0) tooo cute :0) gotta love washable crayons and markers :0) i just bought reid alot of the color wonder stuff and i love it :0)
being that i don't have children yet, i thought the point of this post was that henry ruined your kitchen walls. so glad that's not what actually happened.
LOL dying here! It is about time, I was getting jealous of how you could leave markers out and your son did not do this ... now your kitchen matches my play roon LOL Such "creative" children we have =)
Love his art set up. It's been far too long since I've been to your house. Oh and I think you'll need to invest in a magic eraser :)
hahaha!! ohhhh little boys!!!! I love that picture of him cleaning it up. hehehe!!
Like father like son. An artist in the making. :)
ahahahaha.... oh, Henry. Looks like fun to me!!! :) I've never seen a cuter mischief-maker though.
here's something funny: I never get any of my posts linked to, but the one about poop?? Three times. Apparently poop is a popular topic. I should probably write about it more!
Post a Comment