Friday, March 05, 2010

inspiration.

I went in search of some curtain inspiration, but mommy wasn't the only one who had fun at F&M.











These would make some funky curtains if they didn't have stupid glitter on it. Dumb glitter.









And I finally got to meet Katie in real life. I love random run in's with virtual, real life friends.

And somebody did some dirty dirty business and had to have a diaper change in the trunk.



Gosh he's so stinking cute.

I left the store dying to buy a bajillion patterns and make myself some fun summer dresses and skirts. Yeah, cause I really have time for that. But a girl can dream right?

9 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

I still remember the first time I set foot in that place I felt like I was on the Amazing Race looking for a clue! :)

Candice said...

What's wrong with glittery curtains?! LOL I love glitter! I may or may not be related to Tinker Bell in some way, though.

alyssa said...

Oh my gosh, I went there for the first time a few months ago and I was SO OVERWHELMED! I have mostly purchased my fabric online so it's it's to find something you're looking for, maybe that's why. I think I need to go with someone who knows what they are doing, seriously. I bought NOTHING there!

Stephanie said...

those fabrics are killing me!! oh hawaii, get a good fabric store already. enough aloha print. sheesh.

Anonymous said...

great patterns, fantastic little boys! love it all. x!

Olive Oyl said...

Love, love, LOVE the 2nd and 4th fabrics.

And LOVE that Mr. Ben looks so much like Tessie in that shot. SO CUTE! :)

Katie said...

Sooo glad we met!! Your boys are too stinkin' cute girl :) We were only looking at fleece that day for our project linus blankies but those fabrics you found look so fun!

Sara said...

You brave girl, taking children to F n M. I can't make a decision in there for anything when I only have myself to take care of much less 2 little ones to tend to!

mytwentysixthyear said...

i seriously fantasize about f&m! i have yet to find somewhere even half as amazing out here in the way of fabrics. it was so familiar and cozy to read this post for me and even see the same fabrics that ive looked at before and thought the same exact thing about the glitter! i use to spend hours there in high school. its definitely on my list of things to go on our trip home.