One of his latest quirks is playing with my yellow kitchen colander. It's his hat (although I have yet to actually capture a picture of him in it. He's pretty quick to disrobe his favorite accessory when the paparazzi appear).
It's his carry-all.

It's a fun bath (and shower toy).

We like to dress up Ben.

We like to dress up mommy.

And sometimes, we even fall asleep with it.

So so weird.
He is loving finding random places to hide in. The pantry. In the cupboard under my bathroom sink.
And most recently, the tiniest cupboard in the kitchen.





He has learned that by bringing a stool (or chair) or in the most recent cases, a plastic tote, along with him wherever he goes, one can reach infinitely higher and therefore cause even greater amounts of mischief. (Referring to the afore mentioned deodorant incident) He also likes to stand on it to see Ben while he's on the changing table. Or to see what mommy is cooking. Or to carry our beloved pillow from room to room. But sometimes he just wants to be a contortionist.





And other times we use it to voice our very strong opinions on everything from politics to the need for more milk.

And other times he says too much and has to edit himself.
(hmmm....not sure where he gets that from. )

But sadly, our multi-purpose tool of choice bit the dust. I'm not going to lie. I was slightly relieved.

Oh Henry, what shenanigans are you going to come up with next? I'm afraid to ask and looking forward to it all at the same time. Now that's pretty weird.
8 comments:
So cute! Your Henry reminds me of Brogan. So busy!
Love that boy!!
LOL SO many cute pictures, such a sweet boy miss Lorie ... you are so blessed!
a day in the life...!
LOVE the robot sheets...can't wait to see the rest of the "big-boy" room!! ;-)
Best post title ever! :)
So what are you trying to say? That you are really bored??
OH Lorie, no way. When I was little my favorite grandma had that EXACT yellow strainer. I ALWAYS wore it as my hat. When she died the only one thing I wanted was the strainer and I still have it to this day, it is a little melted in some spots, and not in the best condition but I have that thing and I love it to pieces. Identical.
k, heres to henry and his hat
http://www.misguidedmommy.com/blog/372/Treasures-from-your-past
Post a Comment