Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Prune.

Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the LORD, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you. Hosea 10:12



















12 comments:

Megan said...

Those photos tell such a story- I love it. And it looks like you've figured out your new bff, I mean iPhone just fine! : )

Lindsey Woodland said...

I love, love, love, love that picture of Roxy! So cute!!!!

Colette said...

Such neat pictures! It's so nice to see some flowers :)

molly june. said...

ahhh, new fresh flowers in the garden. nothin' like it. spring is here! [almost, right?] yipeeeee!!

katygirl said...

i love this post!

Talia said...

someone's having fun with her new iPhone!! :)

seriously though, I love these pictures. They're gorgeous! I've been wanting to garden SO badly lately... it's like the soil is literally calling my name, begging me to come dig and plant things and rejoice in Creation again.

Amy said...

oh, i'm so wishing i had a yard! darn city living! beautiful spring has arrived at your home, love it! :)

Ashley said...

Love Love Love these pictures :0) your boys are so Beautiful/Handsom :0) i cant wait to see them again...

Stephanie said...

tulips are and will always be my favorite flower and this is and might always be my favorite post of yours! just great!

Lydia said...

Ooh, I'm ready for spring!!

David Anderson said...

Yahhh iphone photos!!

The Moore's said...

Ok... I'm the only one who will post this... LOVED the verse. I love Hosea...it made your pictures have so much more meaning. love you Lorie! C