





Henry at first wanted NOTHING to do with the beach.
He didn't want to walk on the sand. He screamed at the possibility of the water. He did not like the wind. But slowly, with my husbands patient encouragement, I watched as their silhouettes grew smaller and smaller as Henry's bravery grew larger and larger.





Soon he was playing chicken with the best of them, and it didn't take Ben and I much longer to join in the fun.















14 comments:
a day at the beach! what memories!
The first picture makes my heart melt!
I am simply in love with these :0) perfect! what a fun day...
I want to eat those fat toes right off his feet!!
You need to make an album of just these photos - you guys are so cute! I love you sweet little family :) Miss you Lorie Beth! And I'm serious about that album ... make one... NOW!
outrageously beautiful and sweet photos! what a wonderful mother's day! and yay for Scott...I mean Henry...for braving the sun and the water:)
Absolutely PERFECT! The pictures are so cute and you look amazing in them! So happy for you!
pure joy. so CUTE. i love you. the end.
p.s. when did ben get so BIG?! oy.
Looks like such a great mommy day. I especially love that last picture. so great. lovely blog. :)
nicole visiting from http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/
Holy gorgeous pictures Lorie! Looks like the perfect mama's day :)
AMAZING photos. THis makes me even MORE ready for summer!
Looks like a perfect day! Great pictures as always!
Hi Lorie! My name is Jennifer and I have been reading your blog for a while, I followed a link from Rachel Vendsel's blog one time and I have enjoyed visiting ever since! I have just started a blog of my own because I am expecting my first child next month, so wanted to introduce myself now that I have a blog you can visit in return :o) Just have to say that I think your little boys are super cute and I LOVE your photography :o) Jennifer
ahhhhhh, happy sigh. I'm so happy for you, Lorie, that you got the perfect day at the beach with your little family. There is nothing like it.
ADORE these pictures. They all tell such a happy little story! That first one of you and Ben... be still my heart.
Post a Comment