Thursday, May 13, 2010

What's better than raking in your underwear?



Well, a lot of things.



But in this case raking means a backyard is coming.



And this mama can be heard from blocks away yelling:



"My yard is coming! My yard is coming!"



Seriously, seriously so excited.


Disclaimer: My son didn't wet himself. Unless by "wet himself" you mean refusing to put on shorts and having a ball playing with with his water table. Then yeah, he wet himself. =)

9 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

Yay!! doing the happpy dance with you!

Ashley said...

Super cute :0)

Kate said...

How exciting!! This is the year that's been marked to cement and sod our backyard too. I can't wait!! Off topic, how do you get blogger to post non-fuzzy enlarged pictures? Do you use a site like photobucket or something? I'm having issues with that... thought I would ask a pro picture taker :)

.jimaie.marie. said...

oh my goshhhh, the cuteness!!!

and hooray for your yard, woohoo!

MEGAN said...

cutest little boy in underwear!

Barbie said...

Cutest big boy chonies ever. Yay for your backyard, though I'm sure Henry will miss his dirt. On a side note, Scott totally reminds me of a character from Holes in that outfit. :) You know with the dirt and the "shovel".

carol grams said...

I was to scroll down afraid it was Scott in his underwear!!!

Sara said...

woo hoo for grass!!

Mommy Diffee said...

I am so stoked for you friend! And I totally KNOW your excitement!