Monday, July 05, 2010

the 4th



Such a sweet day. We as Believers, as Americans, as a family, have much to celebrate, and we never want to take any of it for granted.



















9 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

that flag picture is just amazing! loved seeing your day!

bandofbrothers said...

your flag photo is simply amazing! so happy to see your day!

bandofbrothers said...

where do my comments keep disappearing to?

Mommy Diffee said...

Amazing pictures Lorie {as always}! I am so bummed we did not make it this year =( Your family is always a hoot!

Stephanie said...

oh yes, i will most def NOT be avoiding you my dear because you are cool! only prob is we will be car-less at that point in the trip and will only be in bakersfield from late night aug8-til early morning aug 11. wanna come over and swim monday morn? email me or something and hopefully we can figure it out! i'm gonna invite megan too. cant wait!

Talia said...

so many kids. such craziness. and SO much FUN!! :)

.jimaie.marie. said...

This looks like SUCH a fun 4th of July! I love spending holidays with crowds of friends,I think it's b/c growing up it was always just my brothers and my mom, we don't have extended family here so when I get to celebrate with friends and their family it makes it feel like some of my "big family dreams" are coming true :D
you took such fantastic pictures, as always!

Sara said...

please please please, I need these pictures!

anna joy said...

awwwww i remember when me and gracie were there!!! MISS!!