There are times that I set out to purposefully capture the boys in the same outfit at similar ages. But there are other times that they just
do the same things. And this morning I was lucky enough to have a camera within reach. They look completely different. Henry is naked and Ben is in jammies, Henry is rolly-polley and Ben is still a peanut, but the milestones and their ages are exactly dead on.
And I just love it.


And aunt
Lindsey, it's
still a hit, and we
still love it. So
thanks again. It was the gift that keeps on going.
3 comments:
yaaa! Glad they still love it! I can't believe how big he is!
Aww, i think it's SO fun to compare things like this- so cute!
We used to have that leapfrog table and both of my boys played with it all the time!
That pic jogs such fun memories of a wee Henry!
Post a Comment