
One year, shmune year.

We couldn't wait any longer.


I couldn't wait another month.


Ironically the only hair he has grows on the back of his head.

But sadly(I mean THANKFULLY) the mullet had to go.


Whew that was a close one.


And yes, we beat our big brother to our first hair cut by almost 8 months.
7 comments:
wow, hes not very cute is he? HA! Those eyes make me melt!
How is he sooo happy about this? :) Love it!!!
awwww! i miss him! RIP cute, blonde mullet. you were cutest mullet i've ever seen.
:)
He is so cute and looks like a perfect client for hair cuts! my boys scream bloody murder!! First hair cuts are a moment to remember!!
Yes! Someone else that has heard of the one year thing! People thought I was crazy when I talked about it. Oh and Sprout had his first haircut at three weeks and his second just last week (at 7months). So yeah, I don't know who came up with the one year thing because it certainly did not work for our guy.
AWE those are so cute!!!!!!! He looks like he did SO good!
oh gosh, i just love the cute, happy & smiley faces he was giving you throughout the whole ordeal, what a sweet sweet baby boy!!
Post a Comment