oh gosh, I had almost forgotten what you make these amazing blankets!!! They are much too cute and I honestly adore every one of them...you have so much talent Lorie!
Seriously, love. love. love. them and do not know how you do it!
I am in awe.IN AWE.these are SO amazing and wonderful and creative and so YOU! my mind is officially blown.:)also, I kind of want to have another baby just so you'll make me another blanket. Will you?? because I'll go get Jeremy right now...i kid i kid i kid!!!! ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh gosh, I had almost forgotten what you make these amazing blankets!!! They are much too cute and I honestly adore every one of them...you have so much talent Lorie!
Seriously, love. love. love. them and do not know how you do it!
I am in awe.
IN AWE.
these are SO amazing and wonderful and creative and so YOU! my mind is officially blown.:)
also, I kind of want to have another baby just so you'll make me another blanket. Will you?? because I'll go get Jeremy right now...
i kid i kid i kid!!!! ;)
Post a Comment