Tuesday, December 07, 2010

triplets

Remember that time I used to blog all the time?

Me. Too.

I have so much to say, so much to update you all on, so much to share.

But the boys should be up from nap any minute. So here's something new to look at. Mostly cause I'm sick of the picture of me camping in my pj's.

You're all welcome. (MOLLY!)

So the other week I had a random assortment of nieces and nephews.
And someone didn't make it to that bathroom in time. Which consequently meant that same someone peed all over themselves and my bathroom (yipee) so a bath was in order. And all it took was the bath water running for two other somebodies to come join in the fun.



I don't know if I'll ever get over it. These three. Five days people. Three people joined our family in just five days.



Nice tat Brookie.







Whew. And just like that, my bloggy drought is over. Hopefully.

3 comments:

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coco said...

Hahahahaha! So fun.

Olive Oyl said...

Sometimes we have a hard time making it to the toilet when we are having fun... sorry. :(

Love our triplets. Love you for loving them, too. :)