Remember that time we got married?
That was a great day.
But can we please get married again?
Because Anthro just released their first line of wedding dresses and it makes me want to get married all over again.
No? You don't want to spend a house payment (or more) on a wedding dress for me?
sigh.
Okay.
Love you anyway.
Happy day, man of mine,
Lorie
7 comments:
Um...anthro wedding yes please...planning another wedding no thank you!
happy love day....xoxo
OMG! Totally an excuse to get married again. To die for!!! Eeek!
hahahaha.
i seriously feel sorry for any prospective bride-to-be to endure such temptation.
silly anthro.
Hahaha, amen! I even think that, but I would definitely never spend that much on a wedding dress in the first place, so I am trying to ignore it, darn you Anthro!
OMG...I LOVE THESE! Can we all buy one together for photos?
ooo oooo ooooooo but i love them all so much
holy mother. those are amazing.
I would also love for you two to get hitched again. if that ever happens, let me know ASAP so that I can find a gorg dress to wear to the big event!
(drool)
Post a Comment