
I got an email from Davi a few weeks ago inquiring about possible birthday plans for me. They were fun. Safe. Normal.
Then she added the following:
"ps. if you'd rather pretend to be in 6th grade we could take you roller skating at roller rama for a HOT sexy pizza dinner with nachos, LOL. partly kidding. mostly."
Partly kidding. Mostly.
I died laughing. And jumped at the chance for something different. Something funny.
And funny it most definitely was.
Angela won for best 80's look. Can you blame her? The bangs alone were prize worthy.






Why did I not get a picture of Melissa by herself? Seriously, her hair was amazing.
We ate pizza and nachos.

And sixth grade treats like sour licorice and soda flavored icees.

We laughed at ourselves. A lot.


And the best part is no one ate it.

Also the worst part was no one ate it. Cause skating falls are hilarious.





shhh...don't tell Angela, but I voted for Barbie. The girl youtubed how to cut your own 80's shirt and then DID IT. Loved it.

Seriously, friends. You rock. You made me laugh and feel not quite so old as I'm getting.
And because I'm obsessed with my fuji instax mini.

We put our votes in Angela's fantabulous pink heels. That she paired with leggings and purple tube socks. Seriously. The eighties were not great fashion-wise, and there's no convincing me otherwise.
10 comments:
What a great party! You are so blessed to have such a great group of friends. All my friends are scattered across the state and it is rare that we are all together. Hope you keep those wonderful friends close. Happy Birthday, Old Fart!
fun times. fun times. i'm so mad I didn't do limbo. I seriously could have won some free skate rentals... :)
we are 28, sister. wowza.
wow. i look good. i don't know why you didn't take a picture of my scrunchie.
What a fun party!! Looks like it was a blast!
So fun! And thanks for your vote...it redeems some of my pride for looking like such a fool. I loved these pictures because I felt like they really could have come from some 80's teenager's photo album. And, of course, I love you! Happy Birthday Lorieloo! P.S. I meant to tell you that the gift receipt was in the tissue paper of your gift. I was so mad when the shirt was a different size than the hanger! And you're still a young whipper snapper...I'm 30 for goodness sakes!
Hilarious! Love all of your laughter. But, why didn't anyone call me? I still have Sara's New Kid's on the Block t-shirt from the 80's.
i'm still dying over Angela's bangs. they were rad.
i think this was my favorite post ever, even though i looked awful.
Barbie did rock it with her shirt. pretty authentic.
Olive Oyl was a hoot!
and yes, Melisa's hair was swoon-worthy!
Ohh my gosh, the outfits! And the hair! You guys totally matched Rollerama! Awesome.
wow. i am HUGELY jealous of your roller rink party! complete with silly bandz... good call.
and may i say, your pics of the evening are FABULOUS! :)
I like how we all felt the need to have really cheesy smiles. Because normal smiles just wouldn't do.
It sure was fun! Love you!!
P.S. Don't think I have forgotten about our deal for a princess dress up party for Angela's birthday. ;)
Post a Comment