You win our hearts over and over and over again.




































His first pair of light up shoes. He is sooo proud.


























Zoomed in:





Ellie

Audrey







Henry chose Molly over Daddy....


Ellie & Grandad

Audrey & Gany (Ganny?)

Goodnight Neverland!

(And for all of you who just looked at all 80 pictures, you're awesome :)
15 comments:
These are pretty much amazing. So beautiful. We are going in May for Rowan's 2nd bday and I was considering whether I wanted to deal with my camera... and seeing these confirms I MUST bring it. ;-)
Love all the pictures! My favorite is the one of y'all and Goofy. I also can't get over how much Henry looks like his awesome Uncle David in some of those shots. Holy moly...
ohh, you're AWESOME. i know i made fun of your big camera, but really? WOW! you just can't go w/o it again! i love the pic of ellie smiling too! & how do you get them right every time?! AMAZING i tell you.
i love you. and disneyland. and disneyland with you at it. and the matterhorn ;) XOXO
so jealous! Looks like you had an amazing day
Looks like so much fun! So many of those pictures need to be in a Disneyland brochure, especially the Goofy one! And coolest light up shoes EVER!
P.S. the people behind Henry and Molly's girls are cracking me up!!
It gets me excited for our trip next Friday. Great pics!
the pic of the two dads in the teacup cracks me up. so manly of them to choose such a daring ride :>). I'm assuming there are some kiddos in that pic too, but they just aren't tall enough to see over the top???
Are you still planning on coming to TX in June?
Awww, some super great shots! I love how the night shot over the water turned out with all the coasters in the background!!
Seriously some awesome photos!!!! Your boys look so memorized! THis is something they will remember forever! Great job of capturing that wonderment of your boys! Its like I went to disneyland!
I could look at all 80 again and again. I love it and I love that you got to go and be together as a family for such a fun time!
Oh how we miss being close and being able to share in days like this!! These are incredible photos sis, and totally prove you are so far beyond gifted! I just love those boys sooo much, and thank you for having and sharing your time to DLand with us.
Love and miss you!!
I viewed all of them and loved every single one - especially the one of you and Henry in the tree house. You are such a great mom and your boys are very blessed. Seeing these pictures makes me so excited for when I can take North for the first time. Love you so much!
Best Disneyland pictures ever! You sure know how to capture the magic... of the park and in your sweet boys. :)
Oooh I bought that tank at Target too! Twinsies!
Post a Comment