Scott and I are living out an item on our bucket list of driving a (borrowed) car with a hood ornament. Also known as the Caddy. Every time I get in that big boat of a car I sorta giggle and do the "big pimpin' in the caddy!" hands in the air thing. I. Am. A. Dork.

Wedding season is almost wrapped up for me (whew). And with all that work we've had lots of fun time with "Miss Hanny". I don't know who loves her more. Me or Henry.
Hannah and I may or may not have been talking in the kitchen when this happened. I'm still vacuuming up sequins.



Henry cracks me up with his shenanigans. He is soooo like his Uncle Dave with all his get-ups. Socks on the hands? Random beanies or hats, almost always worn on his head. Love that kid.


Looking like Uncle Dave with his "earrings" (plugs). aka big buttons ;)

Still up to our yogurt shenanigans. You'd think I'd just stop giving them yogurt. That would be too simple folks.

He looks a tad guilty, no?

We had a last (before black out season) trip to DLAND. And met up with our favorite red-headed girlfriends. And the gf's cousins. And the gf's mom. More on that to come.

And because I know the days that they'll fall asleep on me are numbered...I soak them up when they happen.



Oh man do I love my boys.
2 comments:
Cuuuute pictures! I love the buttons as plugs! And is that a feather in your hair?! Gorgeous! How long have you had it?
And you're too funny with your big pimpin' hands routine.
love the knitted viking hat on henry's head, LOL!
And wow, the sequins. What a mess, Oi.
The plugs are hilarious!
and yes, when will you learn about the yogurt. you are braver than I am, that's fo shizzle.
Post a Comment