Friday, July 01, 2011

boys. all I really want is boys.

(sung to the tune of the Beastie Boys "girls")

Has anyone seen Ben?



{giggles} I put Ben in Jail mommy!



{softly} nighnight. nighnight.





***another day***

it's just a cupboard.



not in my life.



not in this house.



a cupboard is NEVER just a cupboard.










***constantly***

Henry where is my phone?



Henry, do you know where you left my phone?



Henry, WHERE is my phone?



(your welcome for not including the post-shower, pre-dressed pic he got of me.)


***yesterday***

both boys fell asleep in the car. to keep driving? or not to keep driving?
gas prices?
NOT spending money on fast food.
attempting to cut back on fast food. (it's summer time, we've gotten lazy 'round here in the food department)

I kept driving.

and driving.


and driving.

I pulled off to turn around before I started going into mountains, only for a semi to blast his horn and wake them both up.

so In N Out it was.

both boys were GRUMPY from not napping long enough.



snark face.









I opted to eat outside.











I might have bribed him to wear the hat with a cookie. Mom of the year, right {{here!}}

***CARS TWO!!!!!****
aka, we won't take Henry to another movie until he's 8.





***beat the heat, eat ICE CREAM!***








No matter what, them asleep makes it allll worth it.
good night neverland.



4 comments:

The Norvells said...

so fun to see you cherish your days with your boys. Can't wait till I get to do the same.

Olive Oyl said...

Henry's face in the In N Out photos cracks me up. Love those boys with my whole heart.

Nathan and Nicole said...

Wish I had me some In N Out right about now. I'll trade you England for a cheeseburger.

Christi said...

you truly have mastered cherishing every moment. thank you for sharing with us!!

i'm hosting a july giftaway - anthropologie pillow and some goodies! i hope you'll enter!