No, I don't blame you!When I was in Cayucos last week I didn't want to leave .....ever! I love the last picture -that little head is just so precious :)
These photos are so lovely! I don't know how you're going to leave... LOVE the blog makeover BTW, I might be really late to the party, but I'm just now seeing it and it's freaking awesome!
3 comments:
No, I don't blame you!When I was in Cayucos last week I didn't want to leave .....ever!
I love the last picture -that little head is just so precious :)
These photos are so lovely! I don't know how you're going to leave... LOVE the blog makeover BTW, I might be really late to the party, but I'm just now seeing it and it's freaking awesome!
P.S. Didn't realize it would publish from that old ID! ...it's Cam and I still don't blog. ;-p
Post a Comment