Monday, September 19, 2011

last weekend.

as in a week ago, not a day ago.

sister and I took our big boys to DLAND to sorta celebrate them turning four.
my pass was about to expire and I wanted to sneak in one more trip.
I was so thankful for the lack of crowds and the gently breeze that kept it from being too hot. and as much fun as it is carting around my ginormous heavy beast of a camera, it ended up being way more fun to just drain my cell phone battery taking polaroids all day. :) (taken with Shakeit Lite)





























I might have bribed him with every possible thing I could think of. I might have dragged him on the mini roller coaster kicking and screaming. the workers might have looked at me with much dismay as I physically retrained him in my lap under the lap belt. he might have wheeeeeed along with me down every drop and and circle. he might have smiled and said "that was fun, I don't want to do it again". when it was all over. and his treat of choice? popcorn!







and then there was that time where Henry was CRANKY mcCrankerson and I thought I was going to blow a gasket over his whining and complaining and overall BAD attitude. BUT I attempted the "lets go sit over on the bench by this loud waterfall and rest" thing like last time. I'm still sorta in shock that he fell asleep. on a bench no less. crazy kid.







sister and I might have just been whooping and hollering for the hotty drummers ;)



best. parade. ever.



for davi ;)



one last go around on the rockets...



and we're out of here!





and if that wasn't awesome fun enough, I drove an hour to crash with my blog bf msMOllyJune. aka the mom of henry's girlfriends A&E. Oh man was our little adventure fun. Mac&cheese ala crock pot. Ihop. Crafting. Possibly a bit of antiquing (shhh, we'd never do that, homegirl is on bed rest. and we stick to the rules ;). And the rumors are true. her house is adorable from top to bottom. completely inspiring and motivating. she also talks in her sleep and farts like a man. TRUE STORY. ;)

what you mean the floor under the tables at Ihop aren't clean?

gag.





um Molly, it's 10 in the morning...hows that appetizer platter taste?
silly pregnant woman.









hey Audrey, hows the picking?! haha. I love kids.



crap I think that was Ellie?











I seriously wanted to steal that bird cage light...



Such SUCH a fun weekend. :)
Next time Molly girl, Ben's girlfriend will be here ;)

2 comments:

Lea said...

That's looks like an awesome weekend! I miss having a Disney Pass! I miss Disneyland period!

molly june. said...

ah man. this made me MISS YOU!!!!!!! i loved our wkend. and i love you. and i love that you posted pics of my cankles and double chin all over your blog just now ;) BAH! true love. yup. can we do it again soon? march, you say?! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!