Monday, January 23, 2012

True Story.

1. PB&J's. I'll shamelessly admit that Henry has at least one a day. Usually two. And lately I can't stop eating them as well. It's a sandwich, but if you put enough jelly on it, it ALMOST tastes like a dessert. Which is awesome for a girl with a sweet tooth like me.

2. The week before Oregon one of my favorite ladies of all time came to visit. It was too short, but so fun. I miss her already.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3. My mom was right. It gets under your skin. Seeps into your bones. I miss you Oregon.

Photobucket

4. Daddy took Henry to his first hockey game. Just the two of them. :) By some amazing hockey miracle Henry lasted through all three quarters. Well, lets be honest. A hot dog, a SODA, and an ice cream bigger than his head might have helped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5. I'm slightly embarrassed to admit my obsession with my kids matching game on my iphone. Yeah, judge away but I'm working on my memory skills. And I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty awesome.

Photobucket

6. Pinterest. Bringing even more fun to brinner. I think he looks a little angry, no?

Photobucket

7. These boys. Drive me nuts. Bring me So. Much. JOY.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8. Am really. really. really. really. loving this book. You know, when I can see through my crying eyes to read it. It's pretty great.

Photobucket

What are you all up to?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I ink I am going to have to retread that book at least once a year.

scottlandyard said...

hockey has periods, not quarters.

lindsey leif said...

well, hello. i'm a childhood friend of talia's and stumbled upon your blog.....AND i just noticed you're loving onethousandgifts. i read it in 2 days. ahhhh.......isn't it aMAZing?!!!!!! love it. you're blog is cute and so is your fam :)

Marianne Elixir said...

I'm reading 1,000 gifts right now too. I have managed only to cry once, but I'm not done yet =) The PacNW misses you too (at least, several people in the PacNW do).

Ashley said...

I'm reading that book too!!!! Talk about a whole new perspective on life, sheesh. Daring to live fully where I am at right now ... WOW.

lorieloo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.