Monday, April 02, 2012

Helllllo April



This month I'm looking forward to:

A trip with my honey

Easter with our families

lots of lovely families to photograph

lots of pajama days

a couple crafty/decorating projects up my sleeves
(we'll see if any of these dreams come to fruition, but the very idea of a couple of them make me all swoony inside)

and maybe, if I cross my fingers and click my heels, a visit from MJ and her girls.
(riiiiiight molly? hello....? {crickets}....hmmm...)

What are you looking forward to in April?
(idea totally stolen from Cakies. Loved the idea. But I love most of her ideas ;)

4 comments:

brittany said...

i think april is looking like a great month.

and i liked this idea so much i stole it from you ;)

aerickson said...

I'm looking forward to riding in a hot air balloon! ;) Eeek!

molly june. said...

um, yep. most definitely. yup. :)

your BOYS!!! christmas pjs! eeeeee!!!

katygirl said...

baby girl was not mentioned in this post once......