My doctors office was 20 minutes from Disneyland.
We had two weeks left until our season passes expire.
It was a week night and we got there late enough that they didn't charge us to park.
Sweeeeet.
By the time we parked and rode the tram we had approixmately 2 and half hours.
Pleeeeease. We got this.
It took all of about three minutes of walking to realize that my maxi dress, while cute, was NOT ideal for speed walking through Disneyland. We all have moments of brilliance and glory, and this, was mine.
A little rolling and tucking into my belt and taddaaaaaa! Breezy, flowy, speed walking accessible dress.
I HATE that they change Space Mountain into a horribly scary, evil ride at Halloween. I hate it so much that I almost didn't want to ride it. Yeah, it's that bad. Fiery arms and evil flaming eyeballs DO NOT MAKE ME HAPPY. You know you love our protest picture. ;)
Space Mountain.
Matterhorn.
a churro.
Haunted Mansion.
Pirates.
Thunder Mountain.
Tea Cups.
Boom.
Best two and half hour date ever. All for $3.50.
I love you babe. Thanks for that.
4 comments:
so glad you had a fun night out! much needed and much deserved.
perfect way to spend two hours.
that actually sounds like the best date ever.
cute dress!
lol about the pic with thumbs down and scott's face of boredom. haaaaaaa.
yeah for date nights!!!!
Post a Comment