Hey Lorie, do David and Jamie still have a blog? When he emailed me months ago, he gave me a url to one, but it no longer works, and the link to the right only takes me to their online photos.
Also, will you send me their email address? I've tried to reply to the email David sent me, but it keeps bouncing back.
by the way, I wear that T shirt you gave me all the time and it is one of my favorites. That t shirt rocks! Thank you again. And I would have to say that the licking of orange cheeto fingers is far superior to the consuming of the cheetos themselves
Just don't mistake your fingers for cheetos one day. That could be bad.
those shoes....do they serve an orthepedic function? What about your shoes? Is there a mission to the moon later?Oh Lorie....what is with all the pregnant people. oh that's right you joined a cult : )
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey Lorie, do David and Jamie still have a blog? When he emailed me months ago, he gave me a url to one, but it no longer works, and the link to the right only takes me to their online photos.
Also, will you send me their email address? I've tried to reply to the email David sent me, but it keeps bouncing back.
by the way, I wear that T shirt you gave me all the time and it is one of my favorites. That t shirt rocks! Thank you again.
And I would have to say that the licking of orange cheeto fingers is far superior to the consuming of the cheetos themselves
Just don't mistake your fingers for cheetos one day. That could be bad.
those shoes....do they serve an orthepedic function? What about your shoes? Is there a mission to the moon later?
Oh Lorie....what is with all the pregnant people. oh that's right you joined a cult : )
Post a Comment