Friday, March 02, 2007

Another year....

2
4
24
I'm 24!

That's right, another year older. Crazy to think I'm 24, it's not even that old, but when you still feel like you're 20, it's odd to realize you're not.
24 will be a big year for me. It's not a milestone like 18, 21, 25, 30 or 40 (or 50, cause that IS old =) but I will give birth to my first child when I'm 24. I will celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary when I'm 24 (yes kids, that means I was still a teenager when I got married, shocking, I know) I will watch this adorable red-head that I'm married to become a father when I'm 24. I will become an aunt two more times when I'm 24. I will praise God that I have a house of my own as a 24 year old person. I've accomplished a lot in my short 24 years, and I have so much more to accomplish.

It's gonna be a big year!

1 comment:

Angela B said...

Happy Birthday to a dear little niece! I love you!!

Aunt Angie

P.S. I'm going to try to come to visit Bakersfield in 2007. I have to meet this other red-head in the family!