Saturday, April 28, 2007

Pop goes the belly

Amazing what a couple of weeks can do to a pregnant body. This is me today, at 22 weeks. The amazing Ellie took this at the wedding we were shooting in Tehachapi.

10 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

Cute cute cute. I bought the same jeans at Baby Sightings... they only had one other pair there, and they look like they had bleach spots all over them.... Were yours all crispy when you bought them?!?! I'm ready to make a shopping trip over to Macys and stock up on some shorts because it is getting HOT HOT HOT!

Anonymous said...

LOVING THE NEW BLOG SITE! Cute pics... all of them, the belly shot, the precious babies and that sweet little belly of yours!

lorieloo said...

Yup, they're much better once you wash the jeans Christie! Missed you today!

Margie said...

You're such a cute pregnant lady! Thanks for the update. Precious!!!!

The Norvells said...

You are too adorable! You don't look pregnant anywhere else but your tummy. I hope I look like that when I get preggy. Are you gonna have a maternity session at all??

Olive Oyl said...

THE BABY IS KICKING RIGHT NOW!!! Ahhh.... I can't believe my kid loves Michael Jackson. He is so a mini-Mark...

lorieloo said...

THRILLER!!!!=) HAHA

lorieloo said...

Oh, and yes, I'm doing a maternity session, but probably not till August. I want to wait until I'm BIG and pregnant=)

Anonymous said...

ok, I just saw you exactly one week ago, and I think you have popped out to twice as big since then! What's the deal?? :)
Seriously, so adorable though. you have the perfect little pregnant figure. :)

Angela B said...

You look absolutely adorable and so much like your mother! You are a beautiful young woman, niece of mine. I love you!

Angie