tagalongs are THE best!! now I want girl scout cookies. And, you know, it is a known rule that you are allowed to eat anything you want for any meal at any time when you are pregnant. :)
mmm... I don't know I'd have to vote for Samoa's, but none the less a healthy breakfast... come on the peanut butter=protein, chocolate=dairy and cookie=grains... 3 food groups... I guess if you really wanted to stretch it you could probably count it as a fat too :)
5 comments:
I maintain, actually, that it's obligatory. You would be wrong NOT to. Otherwise they'll go to waste, right?
I have an extra box if you have a need....
tagalongs are THE best!! now I want girl scout cookies. And, you know, it is a known rule that you are allowed to eat anything you want for any meal at any time when you are pregnant. :)
mmm... I don't know I'd have to vote for Samoa's, but none the less a healthy breakfast... come on the peanut butter=protein, chocolate=dairy and cookie=grains... 3 food groups... I guess if you really wanted to stretch it you could probably count it as a fat too :)
I'm guilty of eating desserts at breakfast...
Post a Comment