Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Battle of the bellies

Julie's 40 week belly puts my 26 week belly too shame. Baby Gracie should be here any day, Julie's due date was Tuesday (her birthday!)...stay tuned!

so by the time I got around to posting this, baby Gracie had arrived! She was born on May 31st, at 2:19pm, weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and 21 inches long. She is beautiful!

Baby Gracie- You are loved!

7 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

by my standerds, when im 40 weeks, she is small!!

Eric and Emily said...

You are So cute pregnant Lorie! You look great...hope you are feeling as great as your looking. I don't know the girl with you in the photo, but she is cute pregnant too and had a super cute baby. : )

Anonymous said...

Yay...so sweet, your babies are kissing in the belly picture :)
Speaking of baby Gracie.... I know Julie has family in town, but I thought we should do dinners still. I think I'll call and get that set up.

MacD Kids said...

Hey friend,
Loving your big belly, just thought I'd say hi! Pass on congrats to Julie!!!

Olive Oyl said...

I can't wait until our babies are here to play with baby Gracie! Only a few more months... In 4 months, we will have THREE NEW BABIES! INSANE! :)

Dany Ruipérez, fotógrafo said...

Hi from Spain!

We haven't bays even... but we have many desire!

Congratulations!!!!


Greetings!

Dany.-

Margie said...

Precious!