Thursday, May 17, 2007

BTW

I'm boycotting America's Next Top Model.

1. Tyra Banks has become more annoying than I can stand. It's one thing to be encouraging. It's another to encourage everyone to be you. And how am I to take her seriously when every week her eyelashes get bigger and faker. and so does her hair.

B. JASLENE????? Are you friggin kidding me?????? Okay, so she can take a decent picture. But I can't stand her voice. She sounds retarded. And yes I'm aware that makes me a mean person, but seriously, have you heard her?

3. Natasha made top two? Um Renee might be bitchy, but we all are at times. And she is actually someone who I would want to look at. (If I looked at girls) But my husband put it best "Natasha wouldn't turn my head on the street".

This officially ends my rant.
Wow, you'd think I was a contributor to Don't You Just Hate That? I'm not. Just married to him.

And side note: THE OFFICE SEASON FINALE IS TONIGHT AND YES I REALIZE I'M YELLING. I'M JUST THAT EXCITED.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! the Office!! :) I'm hoping for some good Jim-and-Pam-mage. I can't help it...
it's funny you wrote that about Tyra Banks, because I watched ANTM the other day for the first time since two seasons ago, I think. And I couldn't help but think to myself "Man, I do NOT remember Tyra Banks as being THIS annoying!!" So yes, she's gone downhill. I haven't watched it again since. :)

Olive Oyl said...

Grrr.... I DVRed ANTM last night. I just started it, but decided to come check blogs instead. Um, yeah. You just ruined the end for me. I was pretty sure I knew Jaslene or Renee would win... but Jaslene can barely speak! Geez. Okay, well I guess I have no excuse to watch it now, and can go about my business cleaning out the car, doing laundry, etc.

Anonymous said...

I don't watch ANTM, but saw the Office finale, and wow...that was not the ending I expected. So Jim is back with Pam, but Karen's still around? I expected her to go to New York. I think we were meant to.

Next season should be a blast.

misguidedmommy said...

i hated jasleene or however you spell her stupid ass name. i hate her most when she did that weird thing where she would slick all of her hair to one side...wtf was that? and he winning...oh hell NO! I actually wanted natasha to win just because everyone hated her.

and tyras eyelashes...i'm so glad i wasn't the only one who noticed those bad mamajamas