Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It arrived!

Thanks to my dad, aka Grandad, the crib was delivered today!



I know, I put my dog in all the pictures. Pathetic I know. But soon you'll be inundated with baby pictures, so enjoy the dog while you can.
If you can't tell, it's antiqued with green and a little brown showing through. So Fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a CUTE crib!!
oh, your baby room is going to be adorable...

Anonymous said...

So C-U-T-E! Totally goes with your great decorating style! (speaking of which Kate still wants to come by and see your house)Where in the world did you find such a cute crib...antique white is HARD to find.

Olive Oyl said...

yeah! isn't it fun getting baby stuff... thanks for standing me up to go look for more baby stuff! Just kidding... whatev. Hey! We got a baby gift last night... the coolest thing in it was that thermometer thing that you slide across the baby's forehead. Mark kept wanting to do it to everyone because it is so cool. Fun, fun baby stuff!

Emery Jo said...

this is the coolest crib EVER!!!