She likes to sleep in weird places like in the half open closet...
and on top of the couch cushions...
and under the bed.
But she mostly just likes to sleep with Scott.
And yes, he is in fact asleep in this picture.
I have no idea how he did it, but he did.
She loves ice. Crushed to be exact, and begs for it...
She likes golf balls, but fears the putter.
We're slightly concerned with how she's going to adapt to having a baby,
because she leaves her "babies" all over the house.
She has the most annoying squeaky frog ever (pictured in the ice picture).
All of mine and Scott's old pound puppies
(of which she has chewed off almost all of their eyes and noses)
and her favorite, the cow.
What can I say, I'm a dog person, and I love my dog.
And yes, he is in fact asleep in this picture.
I have no idea how he did it, but he did.
because she leaves her "babies" all over the house.
She has the most annoying squeaky frog ever (pictured in the ice picture).
All of mine and Scott's old pound puppies
(of which she has chewed off almost all of their eyes and noses)
What can I say, I'm a dog person, and I love my dog.
3 comments:
Your husband is quite talented in the "unique sleeping positions". You should do a montage of his sleeping spots too. Hilarious. Your dog likes golf balls, but not the putter...too cute.
I have always thought the boys were the weirdest sleepers. I used to go wake Mike up sometimes way back when, and he would always be upside down in the bed with one leg hanging off and his arms above the head or something. Strange. Cute pics of the doggie!
I love the picture looking down on Roxy cuz it catches the edge of your belly. Too cute!! What other time in life is that not only acceptable, but fun too!
Post a Comment