Friday, September 07, 2007

Are these considered spicy foods???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think so. So as of now it looks like you'll be coming to Aubrey's party tomorrow, yeah?

Emery Jo said...

hurry baby hurry baby hurry baby hurry hurry gonna be a cute cute baby can't wait to see yummy baby face hurry baby baby!

I'm praying for a quick labor- and sooner than later! :)

Excellent Parent said...

You live close to me dont you!! Well once I know what you are having then I well see what I can whip up!! *Wink Wink*

misguidedmommy said...

k so i'm such a wuss i seriously can't eat even one hot tamale with out starting to sniffle and cry

Eric and Emily said...

Hey Lorie, my advice is go to Olive Garden and eat the salad that's what my friend Jamie did with her kids. Maybe your kid will just slip on out afterwards. Plus it's good salad. : )

Lindsey Woodland said...

Just drink the Castor Oil!

Megan said...

I am checking your blog daily, patiently waiting to hear news! Remember I was 10 days overdue with Riley and I had the best delivery. The baby will come, I promise!!