Friday, September 07, 2007

I think I jinxed myself by actually doing my hair last night before bed

(in other words my contractions have stopped....no baby)

5 comments:

Talia said...

but hey, each one of those contractions you were having were hopefully doing something! Maybe they were a little test run to get baby and you used to the idea. :)
All I know is, I am checking your blog EVERYDAY (and sometimes many times), because I'm so excited for you. Saturday would be cool, what a neat birthday to have! Each day brings you closer...

misguidedmommy said...

awwww man...and then, you did your hair last night...that is hilarious!

misguidedmommy said...

i'm having codi at 730 am but i have to check in at 530 am..they will be lucky if i brush my teeth that day!

Lydia said...

Hey, at least your hair was cute! You were prepared! Sorry they stopped, and can't wait to read the post that says you're on your way to the hospital!

Sara said...

This baby is coming soon...I can't wait!