No, it's not wrong...I would feel the same way. My best friend's baby is due next Monday, but she's already dilating, and she's praying he doesn't come today.
I've actually been praying it wouldn't come on 9-11, but that sure would make us see today in a new light. Maybe Heaven's too full today and God just wants to send a little piece of it :)
today is actually my mom's birthday AND her anniversary! I think it was very weird "celebrating" those when it first had just happened, but it seems to have returned a little more to normal. Time really does make a big difference. Oh girl, keep hanging in there. May the Lord continue to grant you patience. Any moment could be the moment you begin labor! And like you said, it will all SOO be worth it. :)
There will be good times and there will be bad. Let's hope there are more good things that happen on 9-11 then bad, but I can understand you not wanting baby to come today...
5 comments:
No, it's not wrong...I would feel the same way. My best friend's baby is due next Monday, but she's already dilating, and she's praying he doesn't come today.
No raspberry leaf tea, today, huh? =)
its not a sad day, today is my wedding anniversary so yay for 9-11
I've actually been praying it wouldn't come on 9-11, but that sure would make us see today in a new light. Maybe Heaven's too full today and God just wants to send a little piece of it :)
today is actually my mom's birthday AND her anniversary! I think it was very weird "celebrating" those when it first had just happened, but it seems to have returned a little more to normal. Time really does make a big difference.
Oh girl, keep hanging in there. May the Lord continue to grant you patience. Any moment could be the moment you begin labor! And like you said, it will all SOO be worth it. :)
There will be good times and there will be bad. Let's hope there are more good things that happen on 9-11 then bad, but I can understand you not wanting baby to come today...
Post a Comment