I seem to say that a lot lately.
Oi.
Day 4 of being over due is coming to a close. I'm still awake because I napped waaayy too long this afternoon. I appreciate your comments, encouraging me to be patient, to rest in knowing that it's all in God's timing. But when have we as humans ever really let go control without a little fight? A little of "I know what I'm doing here God, thank you very much for you input, or lack thereof ". That's why I've been walking every day, if not twice. That's why I've been curb walking, drinking raspberry leaf tea with the occasional splash of castor oil. It's why I've kept myself busy in the hopes of tricking my body into doing what I want it to do, and not resting patiently for God's perfect timing.
So here I wait. And Scott waits. And EVERYBODY waits.
And we're trying to wait patiently. Knowing that when God decides this baby is ready, all the waiting, discomfort, and false alarms will all have been worth it.
2 comments:
So the question of the day is, "Have you talked to Lorie?" Every time I talk to a family member, we all ask each other the same thing! I remember doing this with all the previous pregnancies in the fam. I guess we'll be doing it a lot this month! :) Hang in there!
I must admit...I too am anxious for you. I've checked your blog at least twice a day for the past week or so to see if there has been any progress. Thanks for the reminder that, like you said, we all need to rest in the Lord and his timing.
Post a Comment