MUST... HOLD... HENRY... No seriously, I've been dying to come see you all week, but obviously that hasn't been possible. Lorie, he's SOOO cute and it sounds like you've adjusted to motherhood beautifully (like I knew you would). I miss you guys (well espically handsome Henry)!
Okay Lorie, just found out about your "blog" (still a very weird word for what I think is still called "email")anyway, saw pictures of very cute Henry and would love to come visit you guys. Let me know when a good time would be. (one of your CAMPPS aunts.) Lois
Such a cutie!!! Love, love, love the beanie. May have to stop and pick one up today... Sam's Daddy commented on how cute it was (and when a man comments on the cuteness of a baby's apparel, you know it is a winner!)
Love you sister, and love your beautiful baby boy! Can't wait to set a play date for them to ride trikes together! :)
5 comments:
MUST... HOLD... HENRY...
No seriously, I've been dying to come see you all week, but obviously that hasn't been possible. Lorie, he's SOOO cute and it sounds like you've adjusted to motherhood beautifully (like I knew you would). I miss you guys (well espically handsome Henry)!
Okay Lorie, just found out about your "blog" (still a very weird word for what I think is still called "email")anyway, saw pictures of very cute Henry and would love to come visit you guys. Let me know when a good time would be. (one of your CAMPPS aunts.) Lois
Such a cutie!!! Love, love, love the beanie. May have to stop and pick one up today... Sam's Daddy commented on how cute it was (and when a man comments on the cuteness of a baby's apparel, you know it is a winner!)
Love you sister, and love your beautiful baby boy! Can't wait to set a play date for them to ride trikes together! :)
He is seriously adorable...almost looks like he has a little smirk on his face...and I love all the stripes!
help help we need more yummy baby goodness to oogle at!!!
Post a Comment