Kid you're killing me with those eyes!

It was a great weekend at the beach. Henry was a pro camper, sleeping great at night, despite the trains, the cold, and the rain. The weather tried to dampen our spirits, but I'm not someone to shy away from a
little rain. The kids all trick or treated the campsite and Henry got to show off his costume to everyone. I won't post pictures until after tonight so as not to ruin the fun of his first Halloween party. But if you want to cheat, as well as see a ton of cute kiddos,
Colleen got all fancy this week and learned how to make a slide show of all her pics from the weekend.

It was also a momentous occasion for me.
I got to show my son one of my favorite things.
The beach.

He was impressed, can you tell?

My heart is a tub of goo when I see my men together.
(Em, Lins, tubagoo....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA=)
5 comments:
ahhhhh to cute, and funny- we almost put Max in a hotdog costume!! That would have been to funny!
hey! i took those pictures.
what a cutie he is! Oh and we use to refer to my moms nasty, fat, ugly, mean neighbors as tubofgoos...but your meaning is much much sweeter! Oh and in case you were wondering the tubofgoos moved out years ago, that was a joyous day for my family. : )
I'm so glad you guys had a good time and that it was worth it! Doesn't it feel good to make Larry eat his words?!
I think that pic of Scott and Henry will be an all-time favortie. He's just so sweet and perfectly fitting in that spot on his chest.
Post a Comment