What a difference a year makes....
Last year on our first big trip as a couple I PRAYED for snow. But nothing. One day of rain and a whole week in the 50's. 50's!! We get that in Bakersfield, come on New York, shock me with your cold weather!
This year, Scott's life long friend Stacia was getting married and we went back and forth for several months if we should go. Could we afford it? Traveling with a newborn? Isn't that like, Hard? But in the end we bit the bullet, slipped Henry a little children's Tylenol and off we flew to the land of rain. And IT WAS COLD. Cold even for someone like me who really only thinks they like the cold. But the wedding was beautiful, time with family and friends was precious, and to top it off SNOW!!! In buckets and barrels. And did I mention it began snowing while we were atop the Space Needle? Such a memory. It might have been categorized as child abuse for keeping my wee little boy in the freezing weather and snow long enough for mom to get "the picture" but he looks content no?
This year, Scott's life long friend Stacia was getting married and we went back and forth for several months if we should go. Could we afford it? Traveling with a newborn? Isn't that like, Hard? But in the end we bit the bullet, slipped Henry a little children's Tylenol and off we flew to the land of rain. And IT WAS COLD. Cold even for someone like me who really only thinks they like the cold. But the wedding was beautiful, time with family and friends was precious, and to top it off SNOW!!! In buckets and barrels. And did I mention it began snowing while we were atop the Space Needle? Such a memory. It might have been categorized as child abuse for keeping my wee little boy in the freezing weather and snow long enough for mom to get "the picture" but he looks content no?
13 comments:
Henry looks just like you in the cousins picture! And he's so cute all bundled up. Glad you had a good time...it's good to see pictures of Stacia, I haven't seen her in years!
These pictures are amazing... what do you DO with all these great pictures of your family? They all need to be blown up HUGE size and hung on your wall. Or mine. Cuz you all are just that cute.
Love the laughing shot of Henry with daddy. And those pictures of you guys with the stroller in the snow, CRAZY! Those will be a memory to share about when Henry gets older.
Beautiful wedding :)
Love the laughing shot of Henry with daddy. And those pictures of you guys with the stroller in the snow, CRAZY! Those will be a memory to share about when Henry gets older.
Beautiful wedding :)
Love the laughing shot of Henry with daddy. And those pictures of you guys with the stroller in the snow, CRAZY! Those will be a memory to share about when Henry gets older.
Beautiful wedding :)
Really cute family pics... you made pouring rain look fun. :-) Stacia and the wedding looked beautiful!!
Cute! So fun that Henry is already a state hopper going on high line vacas :)
For some reason Scottie looks super adult and mature in the last picture. Maybe it is the tie and beard. :)
Thank you for letting my children see Uncle Mikey and Auntie Mo. They are deprived of pictures of them. They were a tad confused how they were holding Henry though. I think maybe Camden finally got it. Luckily they can see them in person in just a few weeks!
I'm glad you had fun travelling with the kiddo! I love taking my kids on crazy travel adventures. You are making the memories that will last forever!
Great pictures! I love the one of you and Henry dancing, as well as the one with Scott and the motorcycle. I don't know why, but it made me laugh, almost as if he's thinking "hmmm, could I do the stroller AND a motorcycle?"
Anyway... your trip looks like so much fun, and I agree with Emery-- you are one of the cutest little families ever!!
I love the laughing photo with his daddy's bright green jacket. That's a keeper!
I too am fond of the rain pictures. They are so romantic. I also love the ones of daddy in his green shirt with Henry and his motorcyles. Also the one with this bink and his head flopped sideways. So cute! And neato about your meeting with Summer!!!
There are too many new babies (and boys!) and preggos to keep track of, so don't worry! =) Ours is due in April...and I KNOW the time is going to FLY by!
what beautiful photos. The one in the rain is stunning.
Post a Comment