I always love reading everybody else when they get tagged, and I usually start reading random people's blogs by following who got tagged, and then who they tagged. But I finally got tagged! By the fabulous, wonderful, addicting Davi. YAhoo!
Here we go.
The Rules are as follows:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
d. Tag 3 people.
here it goes.
1. I have a secret dream to live in England someday. Out in the countryside, in a little cottage, with wood floors and a stone fireplace, and a garden with roses. Blame it on my Austen obsession. Or reading too many Maeve Binchy novels. Or Rosamunde Pilcher.
2. I'm obsessed with honey. In my tea, on biscuits, in a sandwich. MMMmmm. I love me some honey.
3. I'm a fabulous starter. A horrendous finisher. Just ask my husband. Or my mom. Or my dear cousin Emily. I started scrapbooking her wedding scrapbook 3 years ago. Ah hem. Moving on.
D. I can quote Empire Records and Hook from start to finish. Sad, sad but true.
5. I'm totally burnt that I have to wait a whole extra day for my birthday this year, because it's a leap year. Stupid 29 days.
6. I dreamed of being a fashioner designer when I was in high school. I even got application forms to here but my mom wouldn't sign them. I don't blame her. I wouldn't want my 18 year old daughter moving to the complete opposite side of the country. And the ironic part of dreaming this is that I was (and sort of still am) a major GAP girl (I even worked there one summer). And I was crap. You should see my sketches. Pure crap. But because of this dream, I'm OBSESSED with Project Runway. My all time favorite TV show. Yes, even more than Friends. That is saying a lot.
Let's see, I'm going to Tag
The fabulous Emery Jo.
My dear Cousin Emily.
And the lovely Katie Mac.
8 comments:
I didn't realize you had never been tagged either! Well, I'm glad Davi did the honors, because it was so fun to read about all this. It's so funny that we both put obssessed with Project Runway as one of ours. :)
And the cottage in England... oooohhhh, that sounds perfect. Could I move in with you please??
Thank you for not tagging me....
And what crap is it that Romi made it and Chris didn't...I love Chris collection sooo much better!!
Yea I pry had something to do with the whole lack of signed college apps...Sorry sis, mom was pry just scared of loosing you too!!
Stupid brothers ruin everything!!
what is this, junior high?
haha okay, three things
1- I love Scott's comment
B- I love that you switched from numbering to lettering in the middle
3-
Warren: Who glued these quarters down?
A.J.: I did.
Warren: What the hell for, man?
A.J.: I don't feel that I need to explain my art to you, Warren
Lucas: Warren, look what you took.
[going through the CD's that Warren stole from the store]
Lucas: Rap... metal... rap... metal... And Whitney Houston.
Warren: It's for my girlfriend, okay?
Lucas: Suuure it is. You know, someone like you needs to diminish their criminal impulses, not magnify them. Maybe some jazz or some classical.
Warren: Maybe you bite me.
Gina: Well "Sinead O'Rebellion." Shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behavior.
Debra: God, that is so clever. I swear you get smarter the shorter your skirt gets.
"I'm totally burnt that I have to wait a whole extra day for my birthday this year, because it's a leap year. Stupid 29 days."
you know, everyone has to wait an extra day. you're just the first day after it. and be a little more sympathetic for those losers who wait four years for their birthday.
I have a wee bit of an obsession with Jane Austen too. And, totally off topic, but could you tell me what pattern you use (or what exactly you do) for those gorgeous mini baby blankets you & Davi make? My really good girl friend is about to have her first little girl and I'd love to make her one...hope you're doing good!
Hey I learned new things about you and was reminded of old reasons why I love you!
Try explaining leap year to a five year old. I thought I did a good job until she asked, "will it feel different tomorrow?"
I LOVE LOVE LOVE EMPIRE RECORDS.
Post a Comment