Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Heavy

A long walk to lighten the load,
rattle my thoughts, pour out my heart.
The clouds depict my mood.
Bright with emotion, yet murky, stormy.

The light slowly fades, but the music plays on,
filling my heart with hope.

"it may not be the way, i would have chosen.

would you lead me through a world that's not my home?
but you never said, it would be easy.
you only said i'd never go alone..."


I walk and he sleeps. I sing and he sleeps.


I pray and He listens.

How Great is our God? sing with me.
How Great is our God? my heart will sing
How great, how Great is our God!



8 comments:

Sally said...

Wow! Those pictures are great!

Lydia said...

I'm always grateful for songs that help me communicate my thoughts to God. Thanks for the walk. :)

Crystal said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the new one at the top too! And thanks for the advice on baby-sleeping...it's good to know I don't need to feel too guilty about it.

IndianaJones said...

just what I needed to read today. Thank you.

Christie Lynn said...

Wow! That spoke to my heart! I am going through a tough time in my life, with a new young son, and have been encouraged by your many words! I needed to read that and be reminded of those songs! I read your blog every day, have followed your journey from the time you told your audience you were pregnant! Your words are powerful and encourage me! Keep it up!

P.S. Your son is precious! Thank God for little boys!

Talia said...

that was beautiful. Both the pictures and the words.
thanks for sharing.

The Norvells said...

awesome pics.

mrs schienbein said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.