and thanks for the tip about my photos being blueish--turns out my camera was set on tungsten light ALL THIS TIME. eeks. Anyway, my photos are a much more normal color now, thanks to you.
Man I haven't commented in a LONG time, but I still read regularly! Those shorts are cute, and encouraging- it reminded me that shorts don't need to be SHORT. Love them. Your little guy is absolutely stunning.
10 comments:
Must be nice to have your camera back again!!
omygosh,adorable.
and thanks for the tip about my photos being blueish--turns out my camera was set on tungsten light ALL THIS TIME. eeks. Anyway, my photos are a much more normal color now, thanks to you.
Cutie pie! He came to visit us yesterday. Cute cute!
Such a big boy now!
And I'm slightly jealous about it being shorts season already there...it's sunny but still awfully chilly up here!
That handsome little fellow is growing up far too quickly!
good sitting buddie!!
So adorable Lorie, I do hope I get to see Henry before he starts talking at least! :)
Man I haven't commented in a LONG time, but I still read regularly! Those shorts are cute, and encouraging- it reminded me that shorts don't need to be SHORT. Love them. Your little guy is absolutely stunning.
sooo cute. and hey, your legs look like you've been on a hawaiian cruise for 8 years next to my legs!!
and today.... it is cold, cloudy, and windy.
Ah, weather. At least you wore them when you could. :)
Post a Comment