Monday, March 24, 2008

the brown truck is on it's way...

Or is it a white truck?
Either way, this baby is coming home to mama.....

8 comments:

David Anderson said...

Seriously...drool is all over my desk right now...
It's pry a good thing I didn't get a Canon...I'd want to borrow your stuff all the time!!!

I know that bothers ya!!

Love ya

-Bro

Ashley said...

holy moly! tell us more about it, or post a link.. that's crazy sweetness.

See Sherm Blog said...

how exciting!! this looks fancy! we need more details! I too am waiting for the big brown truck to come around the corner with something new and exciting to play with. Only mine is for my computer, not the camera. :-)

Talia said...

ooh, even though I know nothing about photography, I am excited-- because I know it will mean LOTS and LOTS of your lovely pictures being posted :)

Danielle said...

wicked. super crazy wicked!! totally jealous but I can't wait to see the stellar shots you'll get with it. :)

anna joy said...

oooooo, *makes growling noise* that looks hott! is that the 70-200?

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Droooooooooooooool. That is L goodness is one tight, sleek package!!!

Emily Main said...

*Drool* .. keep it away from Henry's bottom ;)