But Easter was really a sweet day. It started off at our sunrise service in our unfinished building. It was an emotional thing walking up to the steal structure, with the sun barely making it over the wall, filling the hollow sanctuary with rays of light. So symbolic of how Christ died, sacrificing himself, to save us, to fill this world full of hope. It was humbling and moving, and also freezing, but we were all bundled up and worshiped as a family.
When we got home I had set up the boys baskets and so Daddy and Henry got to discover their goodies. Henry's wasn't so much a basket as it was a hat turned upside down. He needed a hat and I never could find a basket I liked.Then it was on to church, where I ended up helping in the nursery. There were only three workers (2 of them being kids themselves) taking care of 7 babies. It was fun to see all of Henry's friends and cousins dressed in their Easter best.
Then it was on to Sara and Larry's house to celebrate Tessie's 2nd birthday, and celebrate Easter with fabulous food and our eggtacular egg hunt.


6 comments:
Gorgeous easter pics! Definitely a scary thought to be thinking you were pg! My eldest was just 4mos old when I got pg with my 2nd! Talk about S C A R E D!!!! But it's all good now hehehe
I am gonna have to go to The Bridge when I'm in town sometime. Heaven knows I stalk all the blogs of the women who go there. = ) I love the creative idea on the hat/Easter basket.
i thot that looked like pismo! Now i'm curious where you live! I'm only about 3 hrs from Pismo and if i could live in SLO i would, i adore it there...i'm not sure what it is about it exactly but i want to be there :D
And hey! We have the same floor gym, isn't it the best?
You are such an INCREDIBLE fotog, 'm just loving every single one of your pictures!
hahahah the last picture! aw i love how everyones all dressed up in easter dressies! minus henry of course
love the pics! Can I have a disc since all of my pictures were taken by a five year old? I need to buy you a package of CDs!
K, I'm seriously in blog-heaven with all these new posts to catch up on. LOVING IT! And I *love* the last picture - so cute!!
Post a Comment