Tuesday, March 18, 2008

omigosh

I haven't laughed this hard in FOREVER!

Seriously, people are weird.

Warning, this is not for the faint of heart. I just discovered this blog off of Sally's blog...omigosh. It's like a train wreck, I just keep reading and reading knowing it's not going to end pretty.

Seriously. Seriously people.

11 comments:

Sally said...

Isn't that hilarious?? I thought that it would freak me out about my own labor and delivery, but it actually makes me feel better -- because I know I'm not psycho like those wackos on her blog!

Talia said...

oh. my. gosh. I've never read anything like that before! I can hardly believe some of that stuff. (such as the strawberries in the you-know-where!!!!!)
twisted and weird, but SO FUNNY.

Barbie said...

WOW! Lorie, why did you do that to me?! I couldn't stop reading and an hour wasted away quickly! So many new little babies to be sad for. :(

mrs schienbein said...

I will never eat strawberries again...

oh, and I totally can't wait to get pregnant and go into labor now!

Cheeziemommie said...

Funny stuff huh? Well it's like a mixture of funny, gross, sad, and WHOA! LOL

Excellent Parent said...

ok, that was funny!

the LaGore family said...

I found this blog off of someone else's awhile back. It has become my new favorite guilty pleasure. I just can't stop reading it! I find myself in tears practically everytime!

Crystal said...

OH DEAR LORD! I agree...train wreck. Couldn't stop reading. Now I'm going back over every little thing I did or said while in labor that might inspire a nurse with too much internet time on her hands to post about me!

Flo Paris said...

Whooooooooooaaaaaaaahhh!!!
That is WILD stuff right there!

Ashley said...

hahaha! Oh my goodness! That's amazing. I too couldn't stop.
yikes!

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Oh man, that blog makes me sick to my stomach. It's sad that this l/d nurse is actually a representation of l/d nurses everywhere. I would so never have a baby in a hospital again (unless it was a dire emergency).