Thursday, April 17, 2008

Joy full




I was on sensory overload.
Everywhere you turned was another beautiful view.


I've hired Gracie to come live with me full time.
She's the baby whisper.

A one armed self-portrait.


That chick is rad.

We love our Uncle Dave.

There were photog battles.
Of which Canon won. Of COURSE.

The lovely Gracie.


I hope the pictures speak for themselves. It was an amazing day. One that came to a close all too soon. I'm already counting the days until Ms.Joy comes to our neck of the woods. Oh, and how lucky am I that AnnaJoy wanted to take pictures of me? I can't wait to post my AnnaJoy originals.

6 comments:

.jimaie.marie. said...

Ooo Look! It's AnnaJoy!

How fun!!

that girl is just too darn gorgeous!

Can't wait to see the pics she shot of you!

Emily Main said...

wow.

ya'll clean up reeeeeal nice ;)

Nathan and Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures Lorie! You are an artist...

David Anderson said...

The only reason Canon won is because the Nikon pictures were "erased"...how convenient??
Just messin'

Love ya Sis, it was blast, we gotta do it again!!

-Bro

anna joy said...

awawawawawawwaw!! i love em! its funny tho that you call the post joyfull, i'm smilig in like 5% of the photos, i suck! tell me next time! can't wait until we do that again, woooooo! my post will be up soon, i lag!

anna joy said...

hey so wtf man, wheres the anna joy originals! i wanna see the ones you liiiiiike!