Oh gosh you are not alone. I almost died. I was on the floor. And then when I realized what Jim was really doing, my husband got a nice big smack on the knee, haha, because yeah he so had something to do with it. :)
ME TOO!!!! I was so, so excited. It's almost ridiculous how into Pam and Jim I am, like I know them in real life or something. :) I cannot wait to see what happens next!! Jeremy laughed so hard at the last part when Jim got down on his knee to tie his shoe. I about died right then!
OMG!! I freaked out!!! Especially at the end when Jim got down on his knee!!! I was just telling Kyle earlier that most shows tank after the main characters get together and there is no longer that tension... but we thought it would make it so AWESOME if they got engaged and married!! Because they are just as hilarious as a couple as they were before!!
awe...you know I did. love love LOVE that we squealed together! Erich would've told me I was the hugest dork (which I am, but it's never nice to be called one to your face).
Speaking of dorks, I thought last night was wednesday night so I missed the whole thing. Thanks for the link Stephanie. The whole shoe thing is tooooo much! It's something my hubby would have done to me. Right before he asked me out, he said he just wanted to be friends...HUGE PAUSE....(my heart sank) and then he said "Just Kidding". ARRRG.
OMG OMG OMGOMGOGMOGMG. I used to watch that show religiously with a friend, but i dont have tv so i dont get to see it anymore. but the main reason i would even watch it was because i was in love with them two! and i was so pissed with he was with that other dumb girl! anyways, wow wowowowoowow im so excited. i might need to purchase a television.
10 comments:
I KNOW!!! Except I squealed like a little school girl when I watched the episode on my computer this morning. at work. with coworkers around.
Oh gosh you are not alone. I almost died. I was on the floor. And then when I realized what Jim was really doing, my husband got a nice big smack on the knee, haha, because yeah he so had something to do with it. :)
here's a link that includes the last part that had me squealing.
ME TOO!!!! I was so, so excited. It's almost ridiculous how into Pam and Jim I am, like I know them in real life or something. :) I cannot wait to see what happens next!!
Jeremy laughed so hard at the last part when Jim got down on his knee to tie his shoe. I about died right then!
OMG!! I freaked out!!! Especially at the end when Jim got down on his knee!!! I was just telling Kyle earlier that most shows tank after the main characters get together and there is no longer that tension... but we thought it would make it so AWESOME if they got engaged and married!! Because they are just as hilarious as a couple as they were before!!
awe...you know I did. love love LOVE that we squealed together! Erich would've told me I was the hugest dork (which I am, but it's never nice to be called one to your face).
Speaking of dorks, I thought last night was wednesday night so I missed the whole thing. Thanks for the link Stephanie. The whole shoe thing is tooooo much! It's something my hubby would have done to me. Right before he asked me out, he said he just wanted to be friends...HUGE PAUSE....(my heart sank) and then he said "Just Kidding". ARRRG.
We are huge Office fans at our house, and my heart skipped a beat when Jim got on one knee! Why do they mess with my emotions??!!
Um, so I jumped OUT of my seat and clapped my hands like a little girl... It was amazing, and I couldn't stop smiling all night.
Hmm... I am aware that I don't really know JAM, but I'm PRETTTY sure I'm going to get asked to be in that wedding... thehehe.
OMG OMG OMGOMGOGMOGMG. I used to watch that show religiously with a friend, but i dont have tv so i dont get to see it anymore. but the main reason i would even watch it was because i was in love with them two! and i was so pissed with he was with that other dumb girl! anyways, wow wowowowoowow im so excited. i might need to purchase a television.
Post a Comment