lovelovelovelovethis.
the first picture is stunning. you look like a model.
Awwwwwww! :*)
Isn't funny how the perspective really changes when you get down to their level?
Lorie, I absolutely love this moment that you captured and how. This is beautiful. I love you!
Beautiful moment captured by equally beautiful photos... Makes me want to be a mummy!
I know I always gush about how very cute your son is (because, well, he IS)-- but I would just like to say once how beautiful YOU are! such lovely pictures and words, as always.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lovelovelovelovethis.
the first picture is stunning. you look like a model.
Awwwwwww! :*)
Isn't funny how the perspective really changes when you get down to their level?
Lorie, I absolutely love this moment that you captured and how. This is beautiful. I love you!
Beautiful moment captured by equally beautiful photos... Makes me want to be a mummy!
I know I always gush about how very cute your son is (because, well, he IS)-- but I would just like to say once how beautiful YOU are!
such lovely pictures and words, as always.
Post a Comment